Don't miss out on this quintessential Queensland Worker's Cottage situated in arguably one of Auchenflower's best streets.
Walk to Rosalie Village's shopping, bar/cafe, movie and restaurant precinct, Milton State School, train station, bus stops and plenty of parks. Easy access to Brisbane River Bikeways, CityCat and less than 3km to CBD.
- Original features of high ceilings, VJs, fretwork, archways, casement stained glass windows and beautiful timber flooring
- Large backyard with room for a pool (STCA)
- Light filled, bright and airy with cross ventilation
- Rear covered deck with elevated outlook and city glimpses
- 4 bedrooms in total, 3 upstairs with built ins, ceiling fans and blinds;
- Downstairs separate bedroom with ensuite and private covered deck
- Main with cosy built in window bench seating and study nook
- Air-conditioned living room with ceiling rose and high decorative ceiling
- Separate dining room adjoining the kitchen and outdoor entertaining space
- Modern main bathroom
- Quaint front porch with security screens
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench space and cabinetry
- Separate laundry
- Potential sub-level and backyard renovation opportunity (STCA)
- Walk to Rosalie Village's, shops, restaurants, cafes, parks and transport.
- Only 3km to CBD
- On street parking
- Storage room downstairs
- Milton State School and Kelvin Grove State College Catchment