Perched on an elevated block with leafy district views this character home is overflowing with original features and charm. With a bit of love and elbow grease this home has incredible potential and is perfect for the savvy buyer and renovator.
* Large undercover wrap-around verandah overlooking the leafy surrounds
* Spacious living room adorned with character features opens to the dining and sunroom
* The good-sized kitchen has great bones and is a perfect blank canvas
* Three good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes serviced by the family bathroom
* The low maintenance backyard offers a large courtyard for entertaining
* Undercover parking with additional storage and laundry space
Ideally situated, this home is situated in a highly sought-after enviable location within a quiet street and is a short distance to parklands, cafes, restaurants, schools, University of Queensland and Toowong Village.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Andrew Degn.