Nestled in the leafy foothills of Mt Coot-tha and surrounded by native bushland, you find grand proportions, luxury finishes and quality craftsmanship in this stunning eco-friendly designed townhome complex. Townhouse 122 oozes warmth and style from the moment you enter with your eyes immediately drawn to the tropical landscaped courtyard.
Whether you are a downsizer, professional couple, young family or just looking for a spacious home without the maintenance this property is sure to satisfy.
- Large open plan kitchen and living area with high ceilings and hardwood timber floors that flow out to rear courtyard via bi-fold doors
- Expansive rear courtyard featuring inlaid timber ceiling, twin fans, skylights and outdoor kitchen bench with built in BBQ, space for wine fridge amongst stunning gardens that include a water feature
- Modern, secure and private gated complex with intercom system and community gardens
- Spacious Chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, and a walk-in pantry
- Master suite with WIR and luxurious ensuite wet room that features double sinks, rain shower and a free standing bathtub
- A further 2 bedrooms are carpeted with BIRs and fans
- Secure and private entry with intercom through to front door with crim safe screen door
- Pet friendly (subject to body corporate approval)
- Hidden retractable hills hoist style clothesline
- Windows draped with luxurious light sheer grey curtains and backed with block roll down blinds
- Main bathroom on the upper level as well as a powder room off the living area downstairs
- Separate laundry on main living level
- Large 2 car garage with under staircase and double door storage space
- Ample storage throughout including linen closets
- Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 1.5kw Solar
- Sky lights add natural light to the courtyard, stair well and 2nd bedroom.
- Feature grey wall paper in main living with built in picture hanging rail system
- Close to Mt Coot-tha, parks and walking tracks
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport including bus stop on Simpsons Road.
Body Corporate: $902 / Qtr
Sinking Fund: $206 / Qtr
Rates: $348 / Qtr