Behind the white picket fence sits "Sunbury", a charming character filled Queenslander. Perfectly positioned on an elevated 430m2 block, this home will surprise and entice from the timber foot path leading to the front verandah overlooking the manicure gardens, through to the glorious alfresco deck overlooking the back yard and sparkling in-ground swimming pool.
* Inviting lounge with feature fire place
* Open plan dining
* Stylish kitchen, a chef's delight, with centre-island, Trezzini bench tops, abundant storage, Ilve gas cooktop and double oven and generous storage space
* Private alfresco living overlooking leafy established backyard and pool, perfect for entertaining or quietly contemplating the day
* 3 generous bedrooms; two of which feature custom designed floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes creating abundant storage
* Contemporary bathroom
* Perfect fusion of character and charm with contemporary tones and finishes
* Character features include, timber floors, VJ's, breezeways, picture rails, press metal ceilings and sash windows
* Glorious north-east aspect to the rear
* Established landscaped surrounds
* Easy access from alfresco living to under house laundry, car park and storage
* Remote control gate access to under house parking
Walk to Paddington's cafe and boutique precinct or a game at Suncorp Stadium whilst the City is on your doorstep. This home presents a wonderful opportunity for the astute buyer looking to immerse themselves in a sought-after carefree lifestyle in a blue chip location.
Call Gianni on 0413 519 336 for more information.