Positioned in one of Brisbane's most leafy and sought-after suburbs, 17 Prospect has been designed to optimise space, sunlight and views of Mt Coot-tha. This collection of luxurious residences is inspired by the materials of a traditional Queenslander home, but melded into a contemporary form.
Each of the five residences has been designed to blend seamlessly with its surrounds. Here, earthy colours, timber tones, and dark cladding create an understated composition of timeless elegance and features its own balcony, ideal for evenings sipping G&Ts while watching the sun set against the mountain.
A range of three to four bedrooms gives residents the luxury of choice. These spaces can be customised to suit a range of lifestyles - rooms can be adapted as studies, rumpus rooms, or as a dedicated space for relaxation. Two of the townhouses feature a traditional open plan kitchen-dining area, which spills into the outdoors, with family and bedroom spaces neatly composed upstairs. The remaining three homes are free-flowing and spaciously oriented, offering a sense of grand proportion.
St Lucia is a vibrant suburb with a heritage pedigree and an abundance of community green spaces, including Ironside Park and Perrin Park. This prime riverfront neighbourhood houses the prestigious University of Queensland, charming shopping precincts, and an excellent choice of schools.
St Lucia is highly accessible by three thoroughfares, ample public transport, bicycle routes and a ferry. Safe, neighbourly, and connected, the location of 17 Prospect makes it a highly coveted place to call home.
- 3 and 4 bedrooms to choose from
- Ranging from 155m2 to 196m2
- Main bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- 1 freestanding freehold 4 bed 2.5 bath 2 car with pool
- Due for completion May 2021
- Views of Mt Coot-Tha
- Ducted Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Bosch appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Separate laundry
- Double lock up garage
- Timber flooring
- Entertaining patios with outlook views
- Ironside Primary School and Indooroopilly State High School Catchment
- Short walk to Perrin Park and off-leash dog area
- Walking distance to Gailey Fiveways Shopping precinct.