Camouflaged by its charming cottage facade, this architecturally designed home is equally as opulent and impressive as it is unexpected. Opening to reveal a vast and open floorplan with explosive city views from every level, the home is a bold statement of modern living.
Master planned for entertaining, panoramic bi-fold doors allow for the complete integration of indoor and outdoor living areas. Luxurious, designer features complement the functionality of modern conveniences through the inclusion of a fully equipped chef's kitchen complete with Gaggenau appliances, Caesarstone bench tops and a spacious butler's pantry, Electrolux integrated outdoor BBQ, an outdoor bar area with double Vintec wine fridges and integrated dishwasher, outdoor open fireplace and indoor Jetmaster fireplace and a 10m long swimming pool; all perfectly positioned to take in the city views.
With spectacular scale and an unparalleled quality of finish, this breathtaking home raises the bar for luxury, inner-city living. To truly experience the home's style, attention to detail and astonishing city views one must inspect it.
- Plateauing over Paddington with outstanding city views from every level
- 5 bedrooms + study area with built in desks
- Walk-in robe and luxurious, marble ensuite to the master bedroom with double rain showerheads, double vanities and separate toilet
- Open floorplan that seamlessly connects the indoor and outdoor with panoramic, glass bi-fold doors
- Chef's kitchen complete with Gaggenau appliances, Caesarstone bench tops, steam oven, soft-closing drawers, and a spacious butler's pantry
- 10m long resort style swimming pool
- Electrolux outdoor integrated BBQ
- Outdoor bar area with double Vintec wine fridges and an integrated dishwasher
- Soaring ceilings
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Intercom security system
- Outdoor open fireplace and indoor Jetmaster fireplace
- Ample storage throughout
- 100m to Paddington's famous Latrobe Terrace and Given Terrace cafe precincts
- Close to schools, shops, public transport and just 2.5km to the CBD