Designed to capture year round breezes and encompass the panoramic views of Brisbane's CBD and elevated outlook, this inner city home is perfect for downsizers, executive couples or anyone wanting all the benefits of a house, without the maintenance of a large block.
With accommodation on the lower level, the main bedroom features, built in cupboards with additional walk in storage area, ensuite and double doors leading to the large north facing patio with city views. The two other bedrooms include built in robes, fans and doors opening to a courtyard area.
The loft-style living level of open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with soaring timber panelled ceilings extends to a large outdoor lounge deck with spectacular north facing views of the city and surrounding suburbs.
Fully integrated and recently renovated to the highest standard, the kitchen features include a sparkling and filtered water zip tap, induction cooking, soft closing cabinetry, appliance accommodation, steam combi oven, conventional oven, designer pantry with slide out drawers, breakfast bar with bench seating and Caesar stone benchtops.
Located on the edge of Red Hill with close proximity to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, Victoria Park Golf Course, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Brisbane Grammar School and only 2.5km to the CBD.
- Perfect North Easterly aspect
- Secure off street lock up garage to fit 3 cars with additional storage
- Low maintenance and fully fenced for small pets
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Fans and air-conditioning throughout
- Blinds and plantation shutter windows and doors throughout
- Integrated Laundry station
- Recently renovated kitchen and bathrooms
- Intercom security access
- Gas hot water system
- Kelvin Grove State College Catchment