Large family home, just 3km from the city and occupying an impressive 1,024m2, the character home is being sold for the first time in 24 years.
This quintessential Queenslander has retained the period features of high ceilings, VJ's, polished timber flooring, archways and fretwork. The open plan dining, living and modernised kitchen with servery opens to a pavilion style outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the extensive fully fenced backyard.
With self-contained apartment potential, a separate entrance to the ground floor services the modern laundry/kitchen with built in cabinetry, a bedroom leading to a private paved courtyard, bathroom and living room, perfect for an extended family or teenager retreat.
Positioned in a prime location in sought-after Paddington between popular Rosalie Village and Paddington's Latrobe Terrace, walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, transport, movies, great schools, CBD and Suncorp Stadium.
- Expansive backyard with enough space to add a pool and/or second dwelling (STCA)
- Two blocks with possible subdivision after alterations (STCA)
- Located between Rosalie Village's cafes, restaurants, shops and movie cinema and Paddington's Latrobe Terrace.
- Large pavilion style deck with C-BUS and rain sensor automation system for blinds
-Multiple living and entertaining spaces
- Four spacious bedrooms and a bathroom on each level
- Air-conditioning throughout top floor.
- Milton State School and Kelvin Grove State High School Catchment
- Easy access to the double carport and rear of the property via remote gate with code access
- Renovated bathroom with underfloor heating
- Large separate laundry with built in cabinetry plus another laundry station
- Solar hot water with back up electric system
- High Speed NBN