An inner city location with beautiful curb appeal, this renovated Queenslander instantly welcomes you through the gate of the white picket fence, along a decked walkway, surrounded by impressive established gardens.
The original period features of polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and VJs, with a crisp white colour scheme have been modernised while simultaneously maintaining the heritage of the property.
The floorplan consists of six Bedrooms in total - 4 upstairs, 2 down with a combination of BIRs, a walk in robe area, fans and air-conditioning; four bathrooms including two ensuites, one bathroom and a laundry/bathroom, along with multiple living spaces including a front porch and second living area on the top floor.
An open plan living, dining and kitchen area flow through bi-fold doors to the large north facing entertainer's deck overlooking the manicured lawn, perimeter gardens and Government House estate, perfect for an afternoon of G&T and a game of Boules, with still enough room for a pool (STCA). The spacious kitchen overlooks the backyard, and has a gas stovetop, integrated dishwasher and stone benchtops with seating.
A sizeable 729m2 block is a rarity in Paddington, located just a short walk to Rosalie Village, with its shops, restaurants, cinema, parks and transport, this property will be popular for families wanting to live close to the CBD on a North facing level block of land.
- Double lot on 729m2
- Fully fenced corner block
- Entertainer's deck overlooking a large yard
- Raised herb and vegetable gardens
- Water tank and fully automated watering system
- Double carport with lockable shed
- Bathroom on each level plus 2 ensuites
- Close to Rosalie Village, transport, parks, cafes and everything the Paddington area has to offer
- Bus only two doors away
- Milton State School and Kelvin Grove State College Catchment