This light-filled apartment is situated on the fifth floor with stunning views over the Auchenflower area as well as views toward the Brisbane River. Location is everything, and you will enjoy being within walking distance to Auchenflower Train Station, the ferry terminal, Bicentennial Bikeway, The Wesley Hospital and of course Toowong Shopping Centre for your day to day needs.
- Expansive balcony capturing views and breezes
- Generous open plan living and dining
- Sliding doors connect living to balcony
- Modern kitchen with wide breakfast bar
- Ample cupboard space, double sink and dishwasher
- Ducted air conditioning throughout unit
- Master bedroom with views toward Brisbane River
- Built in robe and private ensuite also to master
- Well sized second bedroom with built-in robe
- Large in-ground pool, gym and library/conference room
- Complex offers ramps and wheelchair access
During any inspection we ask that you please follow these simple health tips:
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Be cautious, avoid touching surfaces and opening cupboards.
- If you wish to look inside cupboards/ovens, please ask our staff member to assist.
- You agree to maintain the current social distance requirement away from other people.
By attending an inspection, you acknowledge that you:
- have not been potentially exposed to Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have any symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath;
- you are not currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or are required to be in self-isolation.
Additionally, as required under current government guidelines you agree to provide us with your contact phone number and email address for contract tracing purposes and agree to advise our office should you or one of your close contacts be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the inspection.