With a prized corner position, this light filled apartment provides a sanctuary of space with glimpses over the Brisbane River and West end area. Location is everything, being only footsteps to the eclectic Boundary Street entertainment precinct, West End markets, GOMA, Museums, countless award winning restaurants & cafes, and multiple transport options all whilst being a short stroll to Brisbane's CBD.
- Incredibly spacious unit with approximately 134m2 of living
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room combined
- Additional space off living area perfect for a study nook
- Views over Brisbane River, City and West End area
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage
- Dishwasher, double sink, quality appliances and breakfast bar
- Sizeable master suite with balcony access, walk in robe and ensuite
- Well sized second bedroom with standalone wardrobe
- Air conditioning to living area and fans to both bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and ensuite with quality fittings
- European laundry and ample storage throughout apartment
- Lift access to single car space in secure basement carpark
- Communal BBQ area, 25m lap pool and fully equipped gym
- Pets considered: Body Corporate approval required
During any inspection we ask that you please follow these simple health tips:
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Be cautious, avoid touching surfaces and opening cupboards.
- If you wish to look inside cupboards/ovens, please ask our staff member to assist.
- You agree to maintain the current social distance requirement away from other people.
By attending an inspection, you acknowledge that you:
- have not been potentially exposed to Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have any symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath;
- you are not currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or are required to be in self-isolation.
Additionally, as required under current government guidelines you agree to provide us with your contact phone number and email address for contact tracing purposes and agree to advise our office should you or one of your close contacts be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the inspection.