Spanning over two levels, this superbly positioned family sized Queenslander has been completely renovated and modernised. The redesigned layout generates breezeways and light, taking into consideration the seasons and aspect, whilst maintaining the aesthetics of a Queenslander, complete with front porch, VJs and Blackbutt timber flooring.
The top floor accommodation includes a single room, a generous bedroom with BIR and fan and a master suite with ensuite (double shower and vanity) and WIR. The interior presents the open plan kitchen, living and dining area extending out to an impressive timber deck, offering a versatile dimension to maximise the living space. Here you can enjoy afternoon drinks with friends, all while watch the kids play in the fully fenced and level backyard.
The gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home with gas stovetop, beautiful marble-look porcelain splashback, large island with bench seating & ample storage options. The butler's pantry is a natural extension of the kitchen area, hiding your dishes and appliances out of sight and providing extra space for storage.
The ground level can be accessed via both internal and external staircases and accommodates the laundry, the 4th bedroom, double garage and the 2 bedroom self-contained apartment with indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Within minutes to the vibrant Rosalie & Paddington boutiques & cafes, local schools and transport, a desirable family home in this sought after location will not disappoint.
- Completely renovated two storey Queenslander
- Ducted Air conditioning
- High ceilings, polished Blackbutt timber flooring and VJ walls
- Plantation shutters and blinds
- Master bedroom includes a spacious double ensuite, & walk in wardrobe
- Separate office
- Large timber decks on both levels with glimpses of Mt Coot-Tha and external access to the backyard
- Gourmet kitchen with island bench seating, gas cooking & ample storage
- Butler's pantry with dishwasher, walk in pantry and extra storage
- Manicured lawn and easy maintenance garden. Room for a pool (STCA)
- Separate 2 bedroom living with kitchen, lounge, bathroom and outdoor seating
- Internal staircase access for teenage retreat
- Double lock up garage with side area for gym equipment or bike storage
- Laundry with external access to clothes line
- Linen cupboards on both levels
- Walking distance to cafes, City Cat, train station, Wesley Hospital, Toowong State School, BBC, Toowong Village, Memorial Park and only 4km to CBD