This unique property with direct Brisbane River access, breathtaking vistas, natural bird life, and beautiful landscape, provide unparalleled tranquillity and serenity as a homestead to raise a family and or operate as a hobby farm. At 2.09 hectares or 5.18 acres and just 18 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD this rural, north facing, lifestyle property is a slice of paradise.
The 5 bedroom home is on one level and incorporates a fully self-contained apartment, multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, and north and south facing verandas to promote light, cross ventilation breeze ways and sweeping views of the picturesque valley. Master King sized bedroom suite with sitting area, large walk in robe and ensuite, while the other 4 bedrooms all have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The open plan living and dining flow to the large kitchen with walk in pantry, stone benchtops and 6 burner Smeg oven, providing plenty of space for cooking and entertaining.
A kid's paradise with resort style salt water pool, horse stables, full size tennis court, zip line, tree swing, permanent tidal creek frontage to kayak and swim, football posts on the large, flat flood-lit horse paddock/arena for plenty of room to ride motorbikes and horses.
For the adults, harvest veggies from the vegetable garden, fruit from the orchard, collect eggs from your chickens, potter in the greenhouse or enjoy an afternoon horse ride. At the end of the day, sit back on the verandah watching the sunset with a nice cold drink or wine by your side.
There really is something for everyone!
It is incredibly rare to find this sized parcel of high quality rural land with such magnificent facilities and creek front access so close to the CBD.
Some of the features include:-
- Self-contained apartment with own entrance, queen size bedroom, BIR, kitchenette, A/C, bathroom and private courtyard. Easily converted to be incorporated into the main home
- Hardwood timber floors throughout and security screens to all windows and doors
- Fully fenced with electric entrance gates to property
- Surrounded by extensive established native gardens and featuring a landscaped designed Japanese courtyard and north east facing garden patio with easy potential to extend gardens
- Full size, fenced, tennis court and sporting equipment storage shed
- Undercover parking for 6 vehicles incl. a secure carport, oversized DLU and a shed for 3 more vehicles
- Large office
- Level lawns perfect for swing sets and family games
- Extensive irrigation system
- Zip line, tennis court, pool, creek access and flat paddock
- 3 large stables, tack room, wash bay and workshop
- Shed has a concrete floor and ample space for the tractor, machinery and tools
- Permanent creek fed by Pullen Pullen Creek with kayak access
- 3.5 Kilowatt solar panels + Solar hot water + NBN
- Town water + 2 rainwater tanks with pumps + Septic tanks
- Located only a 20-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD (18km)
- Close to Kenmore Village, Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza, Our Lady of the Rosary School, Riverside Equestrian Centre, Brookfield Showgrounds, Pullenvale State School and Kenmore State High School
- Walk 500m to Bus Stop serviced by Translink, Private and State School Buses
There are too many features to list, so a more comprehensive list of property features is available on request.