Located in the prestigious 'Aspect on Laurence' building this north facing, top floor apartment boasts stunning river views with unrivalled convenience and versatility. It is perfect for an owner occupier looking for something close to the University or an investor seeking a great return, especially considering the option to purchase fully furnished.
This impressive apartment offers 88m2 of internal living space enjoying two oversized bedrooms both with walk-in robes and ensuites, open plan living and dining, an additional powder room and internal laundry, a huge, north-facing balcony perfect for outdoor entertaining and two secure car spaces plus storage.
Presenting as new with the highest standard of finishes including Stone bench tops throughout the kitchen and bathrooms, Bosch appliances, engineered polished timber flooring and fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
Close to the University of Queensland, Hawken Drive restaurant precinct, Toowong Village, Guyatt Park, City Cat Ferry Terminal and an abundance of bus services, the location is flawless!
- Close to The University of Qld
- Top floor, corner position that is north facing
- City and river views
- Near new apartment
- 88m2 internal size
- 20m2 balcony
- Two large bedrooms both with WIR and ensuite
- Modern chef's kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Engineered polished timber flooring throughout
- Soaring ceilings
- Open plan living
- Separate Powder room & Laundry
- Secure car parking for 2 cars side by side plus storage facility on both sides
- Landscaped gardens
- Close to Toowong Village, Guyatt Park, City Cat Ferry Terminal and an abundance of bus services