An entertainer's paradise, this contemporary home with a north facing aspect is perched high on the hill in Auchenflower. This home has been thoughtfully designed and offers vast open plan living, high end finishes, stunning pool, privacy and a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living.
- Wide open plan living and dining combined
- Bi-fold doors blend indoor and outdoor living
- Modern kitchen with large island bench
- Dishwasher, granite bench tops and ample storage
- Outdoor entertaining with built-in kitchen and BBQ
- Sparkling pool overlooks manicured gardens and yard
- Master suite with walk-in robe, private deck and ensuite
- Three further well sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Fifth bedroom could be used as second family room or retreat
- Master bathroom with separate shower and bath; separate toilet
- Study nook, powder room and storage off living area
- Double lock up garage with additional storage and wine cellar
- Pool maintenance included
Architecturally designed and built to last, this home is perfectly situated with Rosalie Village, public transport, well-regarded schools, boutique shops just minutes away and only 3.5km to the Brisbane CBD
During any inspection we ask that you please follow these simple health tips:
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Be cautious, avoid touching surfaces and opening cupboards.
- If you wish to look inside cupboards/ovens, please ask our staff member to assist.
- You agree to maintain the current social distance requirement away from other people.
By attending an inspection, you acknowledge that you:
- have not been potentially exposed to Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have any symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath;
- you are not currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or are required to be in self-isolation.
Additionally, as required under current government guidelines you agree to provide us with your contact phone number and email address for contact tracing purposes and agree to advise our office should you or one of your close contacts be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the inspection.