This stylish and modern family home ticks all the boxes - storage, multiple living spaces, indoor/outdoor living, security and privacy, resort style pool, great aspect and location.
The wide entryway to the ground level leads to an oversized office (can be another bedroom), a powder room, separate laundry, formal dining or lounge area, and open plan living, dining and kitchen. The spacious kitchen features a large island with bench seating, walk in pantry and European appliances. Bi-fold and sliding doors open the inside to the outside entertainer's deck overlooking the resort style pool and tropical gardens.
A beautiful timber staircase leads to the top floor of 4 bedrooms, linen cupboard, bathroom with separate vanity, toilet and bath rooms, and the home's second living/TV room. All bedrooms have built in robes, fans, one has access to own balcony, another has a walk in robe. Lock yourself away in the Master parents retreat with large ensuite with separate toilet, double vanity and heated towel racks, a walk in robe and own outdoor living space overlooking the pool.
Walking distance to Taringa Train Station, Anzac Park, Mount Coot-Tha, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, parks, cafes, schools and only 6kms to the CBD. Convenient to bus stops going to the City and Indooroopilly shopping centre.
- 4 bedrooms (+possible 5th bedroom conversion)
- Low maintenance gardens
- Separate laundry with ample storage, direct access to outside clothes line
- Chef sized 6 burner Gas Stovetop Smeg Oven
- Resort style pool with surrounding decks and tropical gardens
- Under stair storage
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Off-street space for 2 additional cars
- Secure with electronic front gate
- Private with high fences and mature trees
- Convenient to public transport, great schools, shopping centres and only 6km to the CBD
- Parent's Retreat with WIR, ensuite and outdoor living space
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Indooroopilly State School and Indooroopilly State High School Catchment
- Close to Brisbane Boys College, Brigidine College and Ambrose Treacy College
CONTACT ME FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION