Nestled in the leafy foothills of Mt Coot-tha and surrounded by native bushland, you find grand proportions, luxury finishes and quality craftsmanship in this stunning eco-friendly designed townhome. Designed entirely with owner occupiers in mind you will benefit from a number of unparalleled features including: a spacious chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, luxurious bathrooms including an expansive ensuite to the main bedroom with double sinks, a 2 car garage with extra room for 2 cars undercover, soaring ceilings and a balcony that combines with the living room through the use of bi-fold doors to create the ultimate entertaining space.
Located only 5km from Brisbane CBD. within a secure, gated complex, not only are you on the door step of the Mt Coot-tha walking tracks you are also within walking distance to shops, restaurants, cafes, a number of private and public schools and public transport. Whether you are a downsizer, professional couple, young family or just looking for a spacious home without the maintenance this property is sure to satisfy.
- Large open plan living area with tan hardwood timber floors that flows out to entertainer's balcony via bi-fold doors
- Modern, secure and private gated complex with intercom system
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with built in study nook
- Chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances and induction cooktop
- Master suite with WIR and luxurious ensuite with double sinks and mirrored cabinets
- A further 2 bedrooms are carpeted with BIRs and fans
- Balcony with built in BBQ, timber cladded ceiling and fan
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Crimsafe security doors and windows
- Bathrooms on each level of living
- Pet friendly rear courtyard with pet door and clothes line
- Separate laundry
- Large 2 car garage with extra room for 2 cars undercover
- Ample storage throughout including linen closets and under stair storage
- Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 1.5kw Solar
- Close to Mt Coot-tha, parks and walking tracks
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport
Once you are given access to the Simpsons Road security gate, go straight to the end of the internal road. Turn left at the end and Townhouse 125 is on the left hand side. Visitor parking is available throughout the complex.