This single level, post war home is perfect for smart investors, new home owners or anyone wanting to get into the high demand property market of the Stafford area.
Beautiful wooden floors throughout, decorative cornice, freshly painted, large functional kitchen, private front porch, open living and dining, and only 8km to the City, are just some features of this 3 bedroom entry level property.
Plenty of room to play a game of backyard cricket - the large yard is easy maintenance, level and fully fenced - perfect for pets and kids to run around. There is also a ramp at the back of the property for wheelchair access, mature mango tree and a versatile garden shed.
Other features include:-
- Large 645m2 corner block
- Has fantastic street appeal with manicured hedge/bush
- Double Carport
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Separate laundry
- Plenty of windows in every room for light and breezes, each with blinds.
- Security door at the back with camera security and perimeter light sensors.
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Beautiful timber floor boards throughout
- Open plan air-conditioned living and dining area
- Private front porch for outdoor seating
- Fully fenced, low maintenance, level yard. Room for a pool.
- Air-conditioning in the main bedroom and living room.
- Fans in the other two bedrooms
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom with storage, bath and shower
- Rear ramp for wheelchair access
- Only 8km to CBD, close to shopping centres, public transport and great schools. A quick drive to the airport and tunnel to the city. A great location with lots of opportunity for growth.