Entry level Bardon home, opposite magnificent park in quiet leafy family precinct. If you are trying to get into the Bardon market, this property has an option for everyone. Move in, rent, renovate or build.
- Move In - This well-presented three bedroom character home sits in a prime and quiet position in leafy Bardon across from Jubilee Park. The neutral colour scheme and polished timber floors throughout make it the perfect blank canvas to add your own special touch.
- Rent - keep as an investment property - rented for $525pw.
- Renovate - the existing property can be renovated with approved building plans available upon request.
- Build - Post war home that can be removed - Approved architectural plans for a 2 storey, 4 bedroom + study house are available upon request.
- Queen sized main bedroom with built in robe
- Two additional double sized bedrooms, one with built in robe
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard
- Light filled living room with air conditioning
- Sunroom at entry
- Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Retro kitchen with room for dining
- Security doors
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Lock up garage, fitting two small cars parked in tandem
- Flat, easy to maintain yard
- Property overlooking Jubilee parklands
- Just 7.5kms from Brisbane's CBD
- Minutes' drive to popular schools
- Centrally located bathroom with bath, separate toilet
- Under-house storage
- Development Application approval for new build and also renovation
School Catchment Zones:
- Ashgrove State School (Primary School)
- The Gap State High School (Secondary School)