Get your walking shoes on; you won't need a car when you live this close to the CBD. Built in the late 1800's, this character cottage has been lovingly restored whilst maintaining some of the home's original features.
Enjoy direct views of Suncorp Stadium from the front porch and a Mt Coo-tha aspect from the back deck. For the smart investor or those that require dual living, the separate granny flat downstairs with its own entrance and courtyard can provide extra income or a comfortable home for family or friends.
Other features include:-
- Security Crimsafe screens on the street and side access windows and doors
- Original polished floorboards in the open plan air-conditioned living and dining area along with two of the bedrooms
- French doors leading to the large entertaining deck with a leafy outlook
- Separate living downstairs - recently rented for $380/week
- Tandem double lock up garage, and large under-house storage / workshop area
- Social kitchen with bench cooktop and seating
- The main level bedrooms have fans and floor-to-ceiling built in robes (the master has walk in robe)
- Dual access bathroom / ensuite
- Plantation shutters, freshly painted VJ boards and high ceilings
- 2.2kw Solar Panels
- Rear access to private lane
- Low maintenance landscape
- Only 2km to CBD, walk to Roma Street railway Station and Parklands, Suncorp Stadium, Ithaca pool and park, and some of Brisbane's best public and private schools.
The Petrie Terrace area attracts professionals and savvy investors that enjoy the proximity to everything from the nightlife of Caxton Street to the cinemas, restaurants and shops of The Barracks, Paddington and the CBD.