With interest rates so low why pay rent! It's a perfect time to get into the property market, or for an astute investor, act now to take advantage of this incredible opportunity and secure a rewarding investment.
In the heart of Auchenflower and in the Milton State School catchment zone, this two bedroom unit within a complex of six, offers open plan living with access through to a north facing verandah and secure courtyard, perfect for a small pet (subject to body corporate approval). The two bedrooms are generously sized and provide built-in-wardrobes, the main with air-conditioning. Both rooms are serviced by the main bathroom featuring a bath, shower and separate toilet.
Only minutes' walk to parks, public transport, schools and Rosalie Village, this unit would be suitable for owner occupiers, first home buyers or a savvy investor.
- North facing courtyard and patio
- Front or back entrance (from carpark) to the apartment
- Security doors and windows
- Freshly painted
- Polished wooden floor boards
- Split system air-conditioning in main bedroom
- Close to public transport, schools, shops and less than 3klm to CBD