PHONE US TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION DUE TO COVID-19
This private and prestigious residence spans three levels in the heart of inner-city Auchenflower and is perfect for a growing family to enjoy distinctly separate living spaces, generous bedrooms and come-together by the pool and adjoining kitchen. A spectacular void above the living and dining area, and a series of expansive floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows frame a seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the poolside entertaining family hub.
Finished to an exceptional standard befitting the calibre of its location and outlook, this Tim Stewart Architects 'Dream Home' assures comfort and style, featuring an infinity pool, built-in BBQ, double sided indoor/outdoor fireplace, multiple living room areas and open plan design. The architectural showpiece incorporates modern elegance with functional family living and takes advantage of the optimal North East aspect.
Move straight in and enjoy this wonderfully central location moments from the CBD, leading schools, shopping centres, golf courses, and Rosalie Village.
- Huge 997m2 block
- Wooden flooring enhances exquisite living and dining spaces
- Completely level child and pet-friendly yard with
established low-maintenance landscaping.
- NE Aspect with City Glimpses
- Retractable doors to private outdoor entertaining with fireplace
- Infinity swimming pool surrounded by manicured gardens
- Marble kitchen with premium inclusions including Miele oven
- Five bedrooms including a superb master suite with ensuite, WIR and views
- Double lockup car garage with organised storage areas
- Close to quality schools and Rosalie Village plus easy access to CBD
- A selection of living spaces and study areas
- Spectacular void above the dining room, glass walls magnifying natural light
- Warmed by a double sided indoor/outdoor combustion fireplace
- Built-in barbeque and outdoor storage
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and remote control blinds
- Designer laundry with laundry chute, folding bench, sink, storage and access to drying courtyard