From the moment you step inside the enclosed entry you get a sense of warmth and space. Situated in a quiet cul de sac on the exclusive Nestor Avenue, this beautiful double storey family home has everything you need and more.
Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms, (main w/ ensuite and WIR, Bedroom 2 with powder room), fans and built in storage throughout, 2 stylish bathrooms, separate office, study nook, expansive open plan living and dining, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, good sized separate laundry and a salt water pool to name just a few.
Architecturally designed for airflow and natural light, the home incorporates the elevated deck with canopy views that captures summer breezes and winter sun. This private residence is perfectly located with parkland/bike tracks nearby, close to shops, schools and public transport on your doorstep.
It's time for a new family to enjoy this long term family home.
- 955m2 double block in prestigious cul-de-sac street
- Backs onto council reserve
- District and canopy views
- Double lock up garage with built in storage
- Solar (5kw) electricity system and hot water
- Salt water pool
- Bi-fold and sliding doors to covered deck featuring built in storage bench seats
- Kitchen with walk in pantry and concealed appliance cupboard
- Wooden flooring throughout and ornate ceiling
- Front enclosed porch with security door at entrance
- Study nook and office
- Open living/dining
- Lots of built-in storage
- Gas stove top, stainless steel appliances (including Miele dishwasher and Neff oven)
- Double doors to private outdoor entertaining
- Under-stairs storage room and air-conditioned wine cellar