PHONE US TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION DUE TO COVID-19
Proudly positioned amongst Paddington's best cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, this original cottage presents an exciting opportunity to purchase a prime piece of real estate on the famous Latrobe Terrace to live in or run your business subject to council approval home-based business code.
Upstairs is a large open plan living and dining area with hardwood floors, VJ walls and a traditional fireplace. Here you will also find two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes plus a third bedroom/study. The modern kitchen flows out to an expansive entertainer's deck that overlooks the backyard.
Downstairs features a second living area, fourth bedroom, second bathroom and even boasts a kitchenette. The self-contained nature of the downstairs area only adds to the endless possibilities for producing income, whether it be a home-based business or renting it out through air bnb.
Presenting a rare and desirable opportunity to purchase on Latrobe Terrace, just 100m to Paddington's best cafes and shops and only 3km to the CBD, this home is a must see!
- Unbeatable location: close to Paddington's best cafes, restaurants and boutique shops and just 3km to the CBD
- Excellent opportunity for a home-based/retail business (STCA)
- Charming character features including hardwood floors, VJ walls, high ceilings and traditional fireplace
- New flooring to living and dining area
- 4 bedrooms, 3 of which have built-in robes
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop and ample storage
- Large rear balcony overlooking the level yard
- Second living area downstairs with separate kitchenette and bathroom offering potential for self-contained living or a home-based business