PHONE US TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION DUE TO COVID-19
This traditional two storey Paddington Queenslander is the epitome of what inner city living should be. Renovated to perfection, this character home has been updated to incorporate high-end modern features and interior design.
On a corner block with double access - through the double lock up garage or via the front door where you will be greeted with a stunning, historic chandelier, the home's centrepiece. With polished timber and Terrazzo flooring throughout, the open-plan dining & lounge area is filled with natural light and high ceilings. The seamless indoor/outdoor space includes a secure and low maintenance garden, large enough for children and pets to play.
Private and secure yet centrally located, only 300m to Suncorp Stadium, within walking distance to the vibrant Paddington restaurant culture, Caxton Street and the CBD.
Suits a downsizer, professional couple, young family or if you are looking for a spacious home without the maintenance, this residence will meet all your needs.
- Front deck with northern aspect + additional deck + private court yard
- 4 generous sized bedrooms with BIRs (master with WIR, large ensuite and balcony)
- Chef's kitchen with induction cooking, walk in pantry and Gaggenau appliances (oven, wok burner, twin gas burner, steam oven, coffee machine, warming drawer), downdraft ventilation unit, dishwasher and sinkerator.
- High ceilings with gorgeous chandelier from historic Adelaide house
- Secure and private, entry via front door or internal access via the garage
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs, split system downstairs (and fully insulated)
- Double garage (fully insulated) plus 1 designated visitor park
- Large open plan living area that flows out to low maintenance garden
- Light filled office or study space
- Ample storage throughout including a linen closet upstairs and space under stairs
- Polished timber and Terrazzo flooring
- Two living areas
- Alarm system with sensors suitable for small animal (cat/dog)
- No Body Corporate Fees
- North East aspect
- Freshly painted, new insulation and roof
- Close to city, shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport
- Within Petrie State School (25m) and Kelvin Grove State College catchment zones
- 100m to City bus line, 1 block from day care centre, 400m to Ithaca Pool and 2 blocks to dog park.
- Wifi with cabling in ceiling should speakers be required
- Secure area with washing line (rear)