With interest rates so low why pay rent, it's a perfect time to get into the property market !!
Or for an astute investor, University is back for 2020 and tenant demand in the area is high so act now to take advantage of this incredible opportunity and secure a rewarding investment.
The spacious two bedroom unit offers open plan living and dining with access through to north facing balcony. Functional kitchen boasts wooden cabinetry, shelving and stainless steel appliances with walk through access to large laundry. The two bedrooms are good size, provide built-in-wardrobes and a leafy outlook, both serviced by main bathroom featuring a bath, shower and separate toilet.
An ideal purchase for either an investor or first home buyer wanting to secure a property in a fantastic central Toowong location, this property will not last long!
Entry via Ventnor St
- 2 large bedrooms
- Spacious living and dining area
- Modern white plantation shutters throughout
- Lockable garage plus separate storage area
- North facing balcony with lush outlook
- Security screen doors
- Large Internal laundry (retractable clothesline on balcony)
- Built-in robes
- 2 x white cupboard shelving units with glass doors and drawers will be included
- Ample linen and pantry storage
- Recent internal paint and new light fittings
- Close to Toowong Village, University of Queensland, schools, cafes, restaurants and public transport