View By Private Inspection - Available inspection time on Saturday 2nd May at 1:00pm
Commanding the street in a quiet cul-de-sac, this four bedroom family home boasts a thoughtful layout and convenient location. Well established trees and landscaped gardens litter the flat, 696m2 block which provide privacy and a verdant outlook.
- Expansive lounge room boasts polished timber floors & timber blinds
- Large kitchen with plentiful storage, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Dedicated dining room adjoins living room & covered side deck
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan & air conditioning
- Three additional carpeted bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Family bathroom with shower over bath; separate powder room
- Tandem under house car spaces; separate laundry; out-house
- Extra utility/studio downstairs; water tank; established trees
The entire family is catered for with all necessities nearby and only 6kms to Brisbane CBD. Indooroopilly State School and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre are just a short two minute drive away, with a plethora of parks in the surrounding streets.
Call Jesse - 0431 682 244 - today to arrange your private inspection.