Perched on the border of Auchenflower, Bardon and Toowong, this home sits in the Rainworth school catchment and is minutes from Stuartholme School, Milton SS as well as St Joseph's Bardon. It is also situated five minutes from Paddington Central, Toowong Village plus is a short walk to Rosalie and The Bardon Shed.
This light and airy home has been renovated to feature a bright open plan living area filled with natural light which opens to the private front and back yard through large bi-fold doors. It is low maintenance, air conditioned, has quality finishes throughout and a stunning design. This home has recently commissioned architect concept designs for an extension to increase the overall size and take in leafy views over Bardon.
* SMEG stainless steel appliances in the beautifully appointed kitchen, including 3m stone benchtop plus extensive storage and bench space
* Three queen sized bedrooms, two with air conditioning
* Family bathroom has excellent storage and new vanity with separate toilet
* Landscaped front and back yard with full fencing for privacy
* One carport with enough parking for two cars
* Bus stop 20m from front door
* Garden shed, undercover patio area at the front, downlights throughout
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Jesse Sherring.