Very liveable family home as is or ripe for renovation or demolition, subject to council approval (STCA). This home offers a fantastic opportunity for owner occupiers or investors to reap the rewards from the potential in this property. Situated on a large 668m2 block in a tightly held quiet Bardon Cul-De-Sac, a popular inner west Brisbane location with an affordable price tag.
Boasting open plan living and dining area with front entertaining deck or rear access to level alfresco space and backyard. Upstairs also offers three bedrooms, main bathroom and laundry with own entrance. Downstairs there is a rumpus room, multi-purpose space and a second toilet with internal access from the double garage.
There is a level grassed yard, landscaped gardens, terraced courtyard and a 10 metre swimming pool perfect for the Queensland summer !!
- Large kitchen with ample storage overlooking dining and living areas
- Multiple entertaining areas
- Level fenced yard
- 10 m swimming pool
- Fully air conditioned
- Double lock up garage
- Renovation potential or knock down (STCA)
- Within Rainworth State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchment zones
- Close to public transport, the shops, cafes and less than 5klm to the CBD