Landscaped gardens provide a luxurious welcome to this unique and prestigious St Lucia property.
Framed by the three wings of the home, a grand entrance through double glass automatic doors overlooking the central, sunny courtyard - creates a sense of awe and the abundance of glass beams sunlight and breeze through all aspects of the home.
The entry level has two rooms either side of the foyer that could be used as further bedrooms, library, gym, studio or home business. With these two spaces being at the front of the property the main living areas of the home are kept private. There is a powder room on this level to service these rooms. Access to the main portion of the home can be via the lift or down the stairs to a long hallway that connects all the rooms
The majority of living is on the ground floor, with a media room, kitchen, dining, living room, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, powder room, laundry and outdoor entertaining area, all adjacent to the flat grassed yard that is big enough for 25m lap pool if desired.
The heart of the home, a newly renovated kitchen which includes Caesar stone and stainless bench tops, a walk-in pantry, Smeg 6 burner gas stove, 2 integrated Miele dishwashers and room for two wine fridges. Adjacent living and dining areas allow easy access to the outdoor covered entertaining space.
The master bedroom is at the rear of the home with walk-in-robe and sanctuary style ensuite including a spa bath overlooking bamboo gardens and a heated towel rail. There are an additional four bedrooms set up in a pod style arrangement with shared bathrooms and a breezeway in-between; all four bedrooms have built-ins, air conditioning and fans.
There is a covered entertaining area on slate tiles with built in BBQ, fan, bar fridge, seating with storage under. An ideal place to spend time with your family and friends with enough room to entertain large crowds spilling into the courtyard.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, office, studio and media room
- Polished concrete and timber flooring
- Media room with Epson home theatre projector including Bowers and Wilkins 7.1 surround sound speaker system
- BOSE Lifestyle V35 home theatre system
- Samsung smart TV
- 2 x Vintec wine fridges
- Double glass automatic entry doors
- 3 car garage or 2 car + workshop that includes built-in shelving
- Lift and disable friendly
- Solar Edge system: 6.38kw with individual monitored optimisers, REC Twin Peaks panels, 25 year performance warranty (installed December 17)
- New hot water tank installed June 18 connected to solar
- 2 X LPG tank topped up by Origin and connected to gas cook top
- Bosch security - 3 internal and 1 external cameras with DVR recording and external access
- Back to base alarm monitoring system
- Entrance gate camera + gate and front door intercom integrated to 2 x internal Aiphones
- Crim safe screens
- Built-in book shelves in living room
- 9 Fujitsu air conditioning unites, 7 ceiling fans, 3 Big Ass ceiling fans
- Indoor and outdoor wired speaker system
- Room for 25m lap pool
- 3 x 10,000 litre water tanks under house
- Garden and Lawn irrigation system
- 500 metres to Ironside SS, 1.5klm to Indooroopilly High School, less than 2klm to St Peters Lutheran College, 1.5klm to UQ
- Minutes to Indooroopilly and St Lucia Golf Courses
- Close proximity to shops and public transport