This delightful three bedroom cottage is located in the highly sought after Rainworth State School and Indooroopilly High catchment area. On the Auchenflower side of Toowong this property is a warm and inviting place to call home and only 4klm from the CBD.
With quaint street appeal enter through the landscaped front yard onto the welcoming porch, an ideal spot for a morning coffee. The central hallway leads to the living area and onto the fully renovated modern kitchen and dining area, bi-folds open to rear deck an ideal entertaining hub that overlooks a huge level grassed yard. There is additional recreation space downstairs with loads of play room for the children both inside and out.
Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, which are all serviced by the main bathroom. Downstairs contains an expansive storage area under the house along with single car accommodation.
- Brand new kitchen with gas cook top and stainless steel appliances
- 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Timber flooring and ornate ceilings
- Laundry area and functional storage area downstairs
- Underneath car accommodation
- Air conditioned living area
- Rear deck overlooking level grassed yard (Sir Grange Turf) with timber seating area
- Fully fenced
- Opportunity to extend or raise and build in under (subject to council approval)
- Close to Toowong Village Shopping Centre, Rosalie Village, The Bardon Shed, arterial roads and BCC bus stop from nearby Birdwood Terrace
- Within Rainworth SS and Indooroopilly HS catchment zones
- Minutes from Brisbane Boys College, Stuartholme School and the University of Queensland
AUCTION 19th October 2019 at 12pm On-Site unless sold prior