Quietly situated in a family friendly cul-de-sac street this architect designed home will instantly captivate you with its warmth and charm from the moment you arrive. Designed with an emphasis on both family versatility and lavish indoor-outdoor entertaining, this home will cater for the busiest of households.
With secure intercom access, enter the home via the stylish passage way into the open plan modern living spaces. The kitchen is well-designed and sophisticated with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and induction cook top with easy access to the Butler's pantry and loads of storage. The open plan living and dining area features a fire place and French Doors leading to north facing deck, ideal for entertaining, this overlooks a level grassed yard.
On the next level there is a haven for parents in the glamorous master bedroom that includes ensuite with bath and separate shower, walk-in-robe and access to own private courtyard. Also on this level you will find a further four bedrooms all with built-ins, one ensuited, separate main bathroom, study and family area.
- 405m2 low maintenance cul-de-sac block
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- 2 car accommodation
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and oversize fridge space
- Butler's pantry and workshop
- Fire place, French doors, timber flooring, coffered ceilings
- Internal and external stone cladding, neutral tones throughout
- Split system air conditioning units and fans
- North facing rear deck with storage under
- Level grassed yard with trampoline pit
- Planter boxes and possum proof garden area
- Minutes-walk to Ithaca State School
- Close to parks, shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, hospitals and public transport
With genuine sellers, don't miss the opportunity to secure this magnificent family home. Tenders close at 12pm on Friday 11th October, 2019 unless sold prior.