Rarely, do you find a town house with the grand proportions, luxury finishes and quality craftsmanship that are on display in this stunning eco-friendly designed home. Stunningly situated in the leafy greens of Bardon precinct, yet only 5km from Brisbane CBD.
Designed entirely with owner occupiers in mind you will benefit from a number of unparalleled features including: a spacious chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances and a walk-in pantry, luxurious bathrooms including an expansive ensuite to the main bedroom with double sinks and a free standing bath tub, a 2 car garage, soaring ceilings and a large courtyard that combines with the living room through the use of bi-fold doors to create the ultimate entertaining space.
Located within a secure, gated complex not only are you on the door step of the Mt Coot-tha walking tracks you are also within walking distance to shops, restaurants, cafes, a number of private and public schools and public transport. Whether you are a downsizer, professional couple, young family or just looking for a spacious home without the maintenance this property is sure to satisfy.
- Large open plan living area with tan hardwood timber floors that flows out to rear courtyard via bi-fold doors
- Secure and private entry courtyard to front door
- Chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, and a walk-in pantry
- Master suite with WIR and luxurious ensuite that features double sinks and a free standing bathtub
- A further 2 generous sized bedrooms with BIRs
- 2nd bathroom on the upper level as well as a powder room off the living area downstairs
- Expansive rear courtyard featuring inlaid timber ceiling fans with twin fans and outdoor kitchen bench with built in BBQ space, a dedicated paved drying area and grass pad
- Large 2 car garage with under staircase and double door storage space
- Ample storage throughout including a walk-in linen closet upstairs
- Modern complex with secure gated entrance and intercom system
- Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
- All upstairs have quality window furnishings
- Close to Mt Coot-tha, parks and walking tracks
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport