Defined by natural light and breezes, open spaces and luscious green surrounds providing both privacy and a beautiful green backdrop, this contemporary home is spread across one level and sits on a level 671m2.
Perfect for entertaining the expansive living area opens to large balconies on either side and features a modern chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage as well as a separate office area. Accommodation consists of three bedrooms with built-in robes including an ensuite and second robe to the master bedroom.
The home also boasts beautifully landscaped gardens, a level grassed area and a majestic tree with sturdy, tyre-swinging branches.
And the cherry on top: a desirable Ashgrove position in a cul de sac that combines a quiet, suburban lifestyle with the conveniences of an inner-city location.
- Single level living
- Open plan layout with vaulted ceilings and ample windows and doors offering plenty of natural light and breezes
- Shutters throughout
- Separate office
- 2 expansive outdoor balconies
- A level backyard with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Large main bathroom with separate bath tub plus an ensuite to the main bedroom
- Water tank storage
- Solar hot water
- Air-conditioning and fans
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport