The latest offering from Bright Black Developments, this exquisite new residence is a marriage of Hamptons style grandeur and modern architectural design. The luxurious tones and custom craftsmanship are evident through every aspect of the home, from the tailor-made balustrading to the exceptional use of void spaces and glass to capture natural light.
From the moment of entrance, you are welcomed into the spacious open floor plan with a beautiful outlook through the home and out to the surrounding greenery and breathtaking soaring ceilings. In a living space ideal for entertainers - the lower level is outfitted with a 50 bottle custom-made wine cellar, expansive bi-fold doors and timber flooring; and is just a few steps down to the low-maintenance plunge pool and large, level grassed area. The luxurious chef's kitchen is complete with top tier Ilve and Miele appliances, stone benchtops, a 6 burner free standing gas stove and a large scullery.
Designed with versatility in mind there is an ensuited bedroom downstairs providing the perfect option for guests or older children. Upstairs is the opulent master suite boasting a large walk-in robe, grand ensuite and peaceful green outlook. The remaining three spacious bedrooms featuring built in robes are separated from the master by the central second living area.
In a quiet Auchenflower street the home is located within the Rainworth State School catchment and is easily accessible to some of Brisbane best public and private schools as well as shops, cafes, and public transport.
Unparalleled craftsmanship, low-maintenance living and luxurious finishes. The result: a brand new home epitomising modern family living.
- Brand new construction by Bright Black Developments
- Spacious, open living areas flooded with natural light
- Low-maintenance plunge pool
- Timber flooring
- Luxurious chef's kitchen with top tier appliances, stone benchtops, a 6 burner free standing gas stove and a large scullery
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Large and level grassed area
- 5 spacious bedrooms plus a separate study
- 50 bottle custom wine cellar
- Soaring ceilings: minimum 2.7m
- Rainworth State School catchment
- Close to Brisbane's best public and private schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport