Private Open Home on Thursday, 25th of October @ 1:00 - 1:30pm.
Situated in the heart of Paddington on a very large and beautifully landscaped block is this secluded homestead which delivers history, vast open spaces and modern amenity rarely found in the inner city. Known as ”Rockbourne” this prestigious home and a rare piece of Paddington history has been meticulously renovated skilfully blending old world charm and elegance with modern contemporary luxury. The original homestead, built more than 140 years ago is surrounded by spacious gardens and open spaces showcasing great character, old world charm with modern style.
Spanning across two levels this home includes 6 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a large sparkling salt water pool (9m by 4.5pm) which stylishly integrates with and enhances a spacious outdoor entertaining area.
Key features include:
* Multiple upstairs living spaces with an open parlour, separate study and dual historic fire places;
* Downstairs rumpus area with honed marble flooring which opens out to the modern and architecturally designed outdoor entertaining area;
* Chef inspired kitchen featuring custom made cabinetry, marble benchtops and high end European appliances including a 7 burner gas stove and 3 ovens;
* A separate and expansive Butler's pantry, stainless steel bench tops, featuring dishwashers (2), two wine fridges and Sub Zero main refrigeration;
*Master suite on top floor in a separate wing features large walk in wardrobe with floor to ceiling robes, ensuite with twin shower heads double vanities and a parents retreat;
* Five additional spacious bedrooms, three with built-in-robes;
* Two family bathrooms, genuine cast iron claw foot bath tub, double head showers including heated towel rails;
* Front wrap around open veranda's capture the breezes and glimpses of the CBD
* Over 45 square meters of covered outdoor entertaining space to enjoy - includes kitchenette, outdoor cinema, wood fire pizza oven, large day bed plus bar area overlooking stunning pool and landscaped gardens;
* 10 seater fire pit perfect for the Sunday spit roast
* Separate temperature controlled wine cellar with storage for over 1800+ bottles;
This remarkable home and piece of history can be yours for the taking - property For Sale by Tender Closing 12pm Friday, 26th October 2018.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Andrew Degn.