This quaint Paddington cottage, on a level 450m2 block, has been newly renovated boasting modern fixtures and finishes throughout. Located in a quiet, family friendly neighbourhood and within walking distance to the hustle and bustle of Paddington's Latrobe Terrace and Given Terrace cafe precincts, Suncorp Stadium and Caxton Street, this is a prime opportunity to secure your inner-city address.
Accommodation consists of three bedrooms including a main bedroom with walk-in robe all serviced by the spacious and modern main bathroom which boasts double sinks and a separate free-standing bath tub. The impressive kitchen features a contemporary style, Caesar stone bench tops and ample storage.
As fresh and modern as it is, the home is also brimming with potential for future renovations/expansion presenting an excellent opportunity for owner occupiers and investors.
- Level 450m2
- Prime Paddington position close to Latrobe Terrace and Given Terrace cafe precincts, Suncorp Stadium and Caxton Street
- 3 functional bedrooms, main with WIR and the remaining two with BIRs
- Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, ample storage and stainless steel appliances
- Modern bathroom with double sinks and free-standing bath
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- 3m high ceilings
- Air-conditioning and fans
- Off-street parking for 2+ cars
- Close to shops, schools and public transport