Perched on the crest of the hill and bursting with period charm is this original two bedroom West End cottage. On a flat 266m2 in a beautiful, residential pocket of West End the home is walking distance to all amenities including countless cafe and restaurants precincts, some of the city's best public and private schools, South Bank and Brisbane's CBD.
Exuding potential, there is the option to raise, renovate and/or extend plus the opportunity to gain city views from a second storey. If the Inner-city life is calling your name, it doesn't get any better than this.
- Perched high on a flat 266m2 block
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Original West End cottage bursting with period charm
- Potential for city views from a second storey
- Walking distance to all amenities and a number of precincts including Vulture Street, Boundary Street, Montague Road and South Bank
- Located in the West End Primary School and Brisbane State High School catchments
- Close to some of Brisbane's best private schools: Somerville House, Brisbane Grammar School and St Laurence's College to name a few