This beautiful Paddington Queenslander sits atop 708m2 on 2 lots and is bursting with charm and character. Boasting city glimpses with potential for a spectacular view from an additional storey, the home is wide and expansive with a grand open plan living, dining and kitchen area that flows straight out to the rear deck. In impeccable condition with a modern kitchen and bathrooms the home also allows for the option to live in now and renovate/expand later.
Featuring 4 expansive bedrooms, all on one level, this home has the traditional character features of a Queenslander home, including VJ walls, hardwood flooring and soaring ceilings, without the compact layout that you typically find.
The location is unmatched sitting on a wide street in Paddington the home is just 100m from the Latrobe Terrace Cafe precinct and walking distance to Paddington Central and the Given Terrace cafe precinct. Just 3km to the CBD and close to school shops, restaurants and public transport, this property is a must see!
- 708m2 on 2 Lots with a 20m street frontage
- Beautiful character home with VJ walls, hardwood flooring and soaring ceilings
- City glimpses with potential for greater views with an additional storey
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances.
- Car parking for 3 cars under cover with space for more off street
- Large and level backyard
- Located in the heart of Paddington, 100m to Latrobe Terrace shops, restaurants and cafes
- Close to schools, public transport and just 3km to the CBD