Desirably located within the Rainworth SS catchment in a leafy green pocket of Bardon, this beautiful home seamlessly combines a contemporary style and finish with the charm and character of traditional features. Elevated, north-east facing and spread out across a level 405m2 the home boasts a spacious backyard with a large turfed area, modern swimming pool and professional landscaped gardens.
The thoughtful floorplan features multiple living areas making the home perfect for entertaining and allowing space for the whole family. Taking advantage of the north-easterly breezes, the open plan kitchen, dining and living area flows out to a spacious rear deck that overlooks the backyard and surrounding greenery. Complete with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage the modern kitchen is sure to satisfy even the most discerning chef.
If you are looking for a modern family home with touches of a character in an ultra-convenient location, close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport - this is one not to be missed!
- 4 spacious bedrooms with a walk in robe and ensuite to the master
- Large backyard with swimming pool, level grassed area and professionally landscaped gardens
- Elevated and north-east facing
- Open plan living with an expansive rear balcony overlooking the backyard and surrounding greenery
- Quiet street in family friendly location
- Large 2 car garage with storage area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and ample storage
- Rainworth State School Catchment
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport and just 4km from the CBD