Positioned on an expansive, secure and verdant 1012m2 this inviting Queenslander will welcome you in and steal your heart. Set over two levels and spilling out to the huge level backyard, swimming pool and spa, 57 Adsett Street is your Utopia. With whisper quiet surrounds, abundant living inside and out this home will deliver on your every demand, from lazy Sunday brunches to entertaining on a grand scale.
The social hub of the home is positioned on the upper level, with multiply living areas, formal and informal, inside and out allowing you and the family to spread out and enjoy or gather together to share those daily moments. The interior of the home flows out to a glorious alfresco deck that overlooks the level backyard, enticing in-ground swimming pool and spa. The contemporary kitchen with granite benchtops and abundant storage options overlooks the backyard and is perfectly positioned so you are never far from the conversation. There is a galley style fitted laundry off the kitchen.
Accommodation comprises of five bedrooms including the parents retreat. The parents retreat is a dedicated space on the entry level of the home. This is the place where you will rejuvenate and re-energise with its peaceful ambiance and luxurious feeling from the bedroom through to the dressing room and ensuite. Across the hallway is an oversized home office, whilst on the upper level there are four additional bedrooms that are serviced by the main bathroom.
Additional features include:
* Character features include VJ's, soaring ceilings and glorious timber floors
* Mud room to the side of the entry portal
* Powder room in close proximity to the abundant living spaces
* Ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans
* Garden shed and Green house which will do as a cubby house
* Three car accommodation
* Within walking distance to Brisbane Boys College, Brigidine College and St Peters Lutheran College
* Positioned in the Ironside State School and Indooroopilly State High catchments
* Short stroll to the Taringa rail station
In close proximity to local amenities, Westfield Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, St Lucia Golf Links, University of Queensland, Toowong shopping precinct and much more this is the sought-after inner city lifestyle perfected; and the functional floor plan will serve your family well for many years to come, this is your new place to call home.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Andrew Degn.