The complete renovation of this Queenslander home has transformed it in to a well-designed, flexible investment. The thoughtful layout has been devised to maximise return and potential with two levels of totally self-contained potential for income and a currentl rental return of $1,355 per week. Totalling 6 bedrooms + study and 4 bathrooms the home is perfectly suited for student accommodation, Air Bnb or renting out as separate self-contained areas.
- No Car Required!
- 150m to Inner Northern Bus Way (running on a less than 1 min frequency during peak times)
- Next door to QUT with direct access gate
- 400m to shops, cafes, supermarkets, restaurants and a public access indoor pool and gym
- 150m to The Normanby Hotel
- 300m to Victoria Park Golf Complex
- 900m to Brisbane Grammar and Girls Grammar, 15 minutes to Gregory Terrace and close to Kelvin Grove SHS
- Just 1800m to CBD via bike paths and parkland tracks
- If you do have a car, the street parking is heavily controlled in favour of residents meaning you will never have a problem finding a park.
Currently rented for $1355 per week until the end of January 2019.
- 6 Bedrooms + Study and 4 Bathrooms
- Italian marble kitchen with SMEG appliances and ample storage
- Downstairs can be fully self-contained, featuring a kitchenette and full acoustic treatment including 11mm glass, commercial seals and double skinned construction to almost totally shut out noise.
- Limitless rental opportunities as student accommodation, to live in and rent out downstairs or rent out both areas separately.
- Air-conditioning to both levels
- Spacious outdoor entertaining areas and low maintenance gardens
- Fire certified building with a full system of 10 smoke detectors, relays and emergency lighting.
** PLEASE NOTE: Street parking and access is via Normanby Terrace, Kelvin Grove.