An impeccable renovation has given this large Queenslander style home a contemporary twist. Perfect for families and entertaining, the home has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of the Queensland lifestyle, boasting wide open entertaining areas that face north and seamlessly connect with one another.
The upper level is the entertaining hub of the home. A gourmet chef's kitchen featuring Miele appliances, granite benchtops, two sinks, soft closing drawers and a walk-in pantry, is perfectly positioned to open up to both the expansive entertainer's deck and a large open plan living/dining area. If that's not enough, this level is also home to a large rumpus room with space for a further living area and games room plus two bedrooms, one of which could be used as a media room.
Downstairs is the master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe, huge ensuite, private courtyard and a parents retreat /home office. There are a further two bedrooms, with built-in robes that are serviced by the spacious three-way main bathroom, as well as another living room that is perfect as a kids/teenagers retreat or granny flat.
Positioned in a prime location just 500m to Lutwyche Shopping Centre, 300m to Wooloowin Train Station, 500m to Wooloowin State School, 700m to Kedron State High School and 5km to the CBD, this home ticks all the boxes for the utlimate family home.
- Level 637m2 block
- Unparalleled living spaces that seamlessly connect the indoor with the outdoor
- Modern chef's kitchen with granite benchtops, Miele appliances (including a steam oven), walk-in pantry, soft closing drawers, two sinks and ample storage
- 4 large bedrooms plus a media / 5th bedroom
- Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite and private courtyard
- Two car garage with storage space and commercial grade shelving
- Large backyard with professional landscaping
- Water tank storage
- Keyless entry
- Air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Vacumaid ducted vacuum system
- Close to public transport, shops, cafes, local schools and only 5km to the CBD