This family home sits on a large 607m2 and is the definition of value for money - four bedrooms, multiple living areas, two bathrooms and outdoor entertaining, all within walking distance to the Gap Village, Payne Road State School, parks, cafes and public transport.
Accommodation consists of four bedrooms including a master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuited access to the main bathroom. Dividing the bedrooms are the spacious living areas and kitchen. Open plan in design, the kitchen flows through to a dining area and on to the rear deck that overlooks the backyard.
Space on the lower level is abundant with a large multi-purpose room, second bathroom, laundry and ample storage plus parking for 3 cars.
This is a truly unique opportunity to secure yourself an affordable family home or investment in a prime location.
- Post war home on a 607m2 block
- Walking distance to the Gap Village, Payne Road State School, parks, cafes and public transport
- Multiple living and outdoor entertaining areas
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master with BIR and ensuited access to the bathroom
- Large under house storage areas
- Parking for 3 cars