Located in a lush and tranquil pocket of Auchenflower sits this charming Queenslander home which, through an impeccable renovation, has been turned in to a modern, inner city haven. The home boasts a sophisticated integration of contemporary style with the charm and allure of Queensland character features; as well as a thoughtful design that incorporates a separate studio - providing for the ultimate in versatility.
The house boasts an open plan design that includes a living area with wrap around verandah that flows through to the dining room and kitchen. Bosch appliances, stone bench tops and ample storage will have you cooking up a storm. Here you will also find two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and a large main bathroom. Separate from the main house is the third bedroom, this adaptable room is the perfect solution for a home office, guest house, Air BnB or granny flat.
Professional landscaping and an oasis style yard is the cherry on top of this stunning home, all just 3km from the CBD.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes in the main house with a separate third bedroom perfect for a home office or guest house
- Large 2 car carport
- Charming character features such as timber flooring, wrap around verandah and French doors
- Newly renovated chef's kitchen with Bosch appliances, stone bench tops and ample storage.
- Custom built-in cabinetry and study nook in dining room
- Two modern bathrooms, with a bath tub in the main bathroom.
- Beautiful landscaped yards with spacious grassed areas
- Located in the Rainworth State School catchment
- 3km from the CBD and close to restaurants, shops, schools and public transport