Occupying a commanding position on 607m2 in a beautiful tree-lined street of Auchenflower is this elegant family home. From the moment you enter the front gate you are greeted by charm and allure from the beautifully landscaped front gardens to the wide verandah.
With multiple living areas and four large bedrooms, 2 of which boast ensuites, on the upper level the home offers space for the whole family whilst also featuring a large undercover area downstairs, that presents an easy option for expansion so that the home can grow as your family does.
The newly renovated kitchen, boasting Gaggenau appliances, marble & stainless steel bench tops and ample storage, flows out to the grand dining room and through to the spacious rear balcony that enjoys leafy surrounds and a beautiful outlook down to the backyard. Expansive and private, the level backyard is the optimum inner-city oasis.
In a premium location close to schools, shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport and hospitals this gracious family home is awaiting a new family to move in and make their own amazing memories.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, two of which feature ensuites
- Wide verandahs to the front and back of the house
- Multiple living areas
- Beautiful character features including VJ walls, hardwood flooring, pressed metal ceilings, French doors and lead light windows
- Newly renovated chef's kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, marble & stainless steel bench tops and ample storage
- Large undercover area downstairs that could be built in as an easy option for expansion
- Private and level backyard
- Milton State School Catchment
- Close to schools, shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport and hospitals
- 3km to Brisbane CBD