78 Thomas Street Auchenflower
QUAINT INNER CITY WORKER'S COTTAGE
Don't miss out on this quintessential Queensland Worker's Cottage situated in arguably one of Auchenflower's best streets.
Walk to Rosalie Village's shopping, bar/cafe, movie and restaurant precinct, Milton State School, train station, bus stops and plenty of parks. Easy access to Brisbane River Bikeways, CityCat and less than 3km to CBD.
- Original features of high ceilings, VJs, fretwork, archways, casement stained glass windows and beautiful timber flooring
- Large backyard with room for a pool (STCA)
- Light filled, bright and airy with cross ventilation
- Rear covered deck with elevated outlook and city glimpses
- 4 bedrooms in total, 3 upstairs with built ins, ceiling fans and blinds;
- Downstairs separate bedroom with ensuite and private covered deck
- Main with cosy built in window bench seating and study nook
- Air-conditioned living room with ceiling rose and high decorative ceiling
- Separate dining room adjoining the kitchen and outdoor entertaining space
- Modern main bathroom
- Quaint front porch with security screens
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench space and cabinetry
- Separate laundry
- Potential sub-level and backyard renovation opportunity (STCA)
- Walk to Rosalie Village's, shops, restaurants, cafes, parks and transport.
- Only 3km to CBD
- On street parking
- Lockable storage room
- Milton State School and Kelvin Grove State College Catchment
: 410.00 m2
Built In Robes
Built In Robes
Polished Timber Floors
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.